Monday, August 23, 2010

Let's Bowl!!

To kick off the school year with our school group Mount Eagle Academy Matt and I head to the bowling Alley. Here Matt's in action bowling away.



Matt's bowling ball weighed almost the same as mine at a 7 & 8 lbs. I used a 9 lb. ball.

2 thumbs up we're better bowlers than we realized!

This is Matt's score halfway through (we didn't get a pic of the total score, but Matt says he got 104)



This was the only score that I took a picture of during my 3 games. I'm on the top which is a total of 130 points.


Let us know if you want to bowl! We have a great time during the game :)

- Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. I know it's kind of late to b saying this but I wish I could go bowling with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete