Friday, July 16, 2010

new home


Now sleeping peacefully in her new crib, Abigail is happy to be home from the hospital (and so are my parents).
Mali has already made Abby apart of the family by sniffing and giving kisses to our sister's little fingers and duck head covered toes.

- Still getting used to the idea that I have a sister
Lizzy
P.S. Thank you Mrs. Breon for the adorable hand made blanket!!!(first one used for Abigail :)

6 comments:

  1. Kimberly GonsalvesJuly 16, 2010 at 7:01 PM

    We are so happy to have a new, beautiful and healthy niece. We can't wait to meet her! Love you all<3

    Kimberly and Craig Gonsalves

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to c abby in person! no wait i NEED to c abby in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww......that's so cute my mom will love that!

    -Tasha B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyri & Everleigh picked out some toys for Abigail and they will arrive direct from Discovery Toys soon. I packed up some girlie clothes and mailed them off. Take good care of your mom. I wish I were closer to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy to welcome our new grand child! she is beautiful and we can't wait to see her! We send our love to all and many thanks to Lizzie for a great blog! (We have tried a couple of times to post a comment,but have had a problem getting past the profile step..Hope this works!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!!! She is soooooooooo cute:) I wish I could see her in person!!!!! Hope to see u guys real soon!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete