Wow.
After 9 months it all comes down to this! The last week of being a family of four.
My signature for email and txting is right now "New Sibling 3 Days!!!"
Yeah we're all pretty pumped I guess you could say. We already put the car seat in the back of the car, have a special drawer in our living room for where we should put the diapers, and Matt and I picked out cute little clothes for the baby to wear home from the hospital. We're just wondering if it's going to wear the pink dress or the overalls? Just kidding we packed neutral clothing.
While my parents are going to be at the hospital around 9:00am Wednesday morning, Matt and I will have to wait until later for Grandpa to bring us to the Antioch Kaiser in the afternoon to see the baby. Mom said that Dad was going to send us a picture of the baby to my phone, and Matt and I will have to try and guess what it is!!!
What kind of parents keep the suspense going for that long?!?!?! mine. But anyway I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and or video of us holding and snuggling the baby in the hospital.
- Keep you posted
Lizzy
Hey the story I heard is that you and Matt are responsible for keeping the suspense going this long! I was ready to find out months ago and you talked your parents out of finding out from the ultrasound.
ReplyDeleteI'm really excited with you and really thankful your mom has you to help her out!
Oh and glad you are blogging! YAY!
ReplyDeleteCool!!! Thanks for doing this Lizzy... BTW, you are a great writer! :) Looking forward to seeing you soon.
ReplyDeleteAHHH!! IT is almost here!!! if your as good a big sister as you are a friend thats gonna be one lucky baby! :) love ya <3 ~Pye
ReplyDeleteWow, Lizzy, I'm so impressed with your Blog work. You are awesome and I am soooooooo proud to have you as a granddaughter. Can hardly wait for more of your entries.
ReplyDeleteThat's soooo cool that u r going to have a little one around!!:) U r a very good writer!! I can't wait to see u!!:) Miss u!!
ReplyDelete