Monday, August 23, 2010

Beach trip pics

"At the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk...." Matt and I had unlimited access to all rides, got some free food, and we all played games in the arcade. One of the games Matt and I liked the most was 'Speed bumps' which is bumper cars. We also enjoyed looking over the boardwalk and ocean in the sky ride.























Here's some pics of our family beach trip.






Our first beach stop wasn't really beachy keen. It was fun, but it was cold and windy, rocky, and foggy.



Matt and I climbed around on rocks that were scattered around the water.





Keeping Abigail as warm as possible was definitely a priority. It's cool that she's probably the first baby in our family to go to the beach at 5 weeks old.




Although we never really played with the frisbee together we enjoyed buying it at Target (which we don't go to that often *wink* *wink*) and Matt imagined throwing it by himself.


Although we were all a little cold it made a cute picture (hopefully)



- Thanks for reading hope you enjoy your last bit of summer like we did!
Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. Aw...that's so cute! I love the new picture at the top near the title of the blog!

    ReplyDelete