Exhibit A: Since My Great Grandparents live on Donkey Hill Road They have a big wooden donkey sitting on their driveway which is also partially a hill. Clever :) Oh and the face on the tree is just one face out of who knows how many on the tree's in their yard. It makes people walking by take a double glance.
Exhibit B: Great Gpa always is getting new singing animals. These are his latest editions. the duck with a towel and mask sings "Splish, Splash I was taking a bath..." and the Mouse with the maraca's sing some song that goes "Aye yae, yae, yae, yae, yaya!!!!!!!" haha classic.
Exhibit C: A little photo shop work by my Great Grandpa - can you spot the differences
(the 1st pic is a little tricky, because I had a glare so here's the answer to pic #1 the middle of the Lobster is a loaf of bread. Or is it a Loaf of bread with Lobster legs?!
Looks like we need to add to the list of Great Grand kids ;)
We love our Great Grandparents so much!!!! Although not sure how much they love us as you can see their trying to push us out of there!!!! Haha, no they really love and care for us :)
- I will be adding more of our trips to and from the Greats every other week or so, because we need humor in our life and The Greats have plenty to giggle about that I want to share with you all :0
Lizzy
No comments:
Post a Comment