Wow. A lot has happened in our lives through the past few weeks!
Sorry that I haven't been keeping you guys updated, I've only found time to actually keep you all updated on the blog is because, oh yeah I've been sick since Monday. Yep the Pintarich family goes through the months of December and January without getting sick, and now I decide to catch the bug. My symptoms were a stuffy nose, achy bones, oh and the highest fever I've had was only 102 :) Which means that because I've been sick I've probably only watched around 10 movies, so much TV I can feel my brain cells dieing by the second. And every once in a while I'll turn my head to look outside at the 25-30 mph winds and the rain just pouring. Soon I will be putting up new photos for you all to see, so bear with me as you might have to wait until Saturday to see our recent adventures.
Sorry, thanks for being patient!!!
- Sickie Lizzy
Glad that you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteSee you guys tomorrow! <3